It is our sincere desire at Ace of Hearts Wedding Chapel that the wedding experience be as meaningful for the bride and groom and their families and friends as possible, and that all activities and festivities are conducted in a safe and appropriate manner.
Ace of Hearts Wedding Chapel will do our best to help your event be a memorable one.
Here are our Term and Conditions:
1. Illegal substances of any kind are not permitted on Ace of Hearts Wedding Chapel property or any of the outside parks/locations at any time. Failure to comply with this regulation may result in immediate expulsion from the property.
2. The use of tobacco products is not permitted inside the facility.
3. All members of the wedding party and their guests are expected to cooperate with and treat Ace Of Hearts Wedding Chapel staff and each other courteously and respectfully at all times, and to honor all Ace Of Hearts Wedding Chapel policies and procedures while in Ace of Hearts chapel premises.
4. All persons in attendance agree that they may be included in photographs or video created by Ace of Hearts Wedding Chapel photographers for Ace of Hearts Wedding Chapel exclusive use. Other photographers are only allowed if the outside photographer of videographer fee is paid in advance. Failure to obeyed to this term can result in the stopping of the ceremony and expulsion of you and your guests and no refund of your monies deposited or paid.
5. In general, all persons utilizing Ace of Hearts Wedding Chapel facilities are asked and expected to leave all areas of the building, equipment and grounds in as good or better condition than found. The undersigned individual is responsible for any damage to Ace of Hearts Wedding Chapel property caused by anyone other than Ace of Hearts Staff;
6. It is the responsibility to insure that you and your guest cooperation with Ace of Heart Wedding Chapel staff at all times
7. All monies for the wedding are due 30 days prior to the wedding when booked more than 30 day from your desired wedding date. Bookings within 30 days of the wedding date will start with the $100 non refundable deposit.
8.The Ace of Hearts Wedding Chapel Coordinator will contact you within 24 hrs to book your exact time and collect the balance of the fees and discuss the options available to you. In the case of out of the country booking or foreign language differences contact of your coordinator may be through email.
9. You have 30 days from the wedding date requested on this contract to cancel your date. In the event of a cancellation, the $100 retainer, set-up and handling fee is non-refundable. After 30 days all monies for booked will be NON-REFUNDABLE and due to chapel.
10. Services provided are done to local industry standards.
11. You must fill out the information below and agree to the terms and conditions by clicking the submit button below. You must deposit $100 with the “book my wedding now” button. There you will be asked to select a date. The time will be assigned by your coordinator. We will do everything possible to work with you for the best possible time. However, the chapel reserved the right to pick the final time.
12. When limo is contracted for a specific amount of time. The overage will be billed and charged to the credit card on file. The rate will depend the specific limo that was hired and the hourly rate that is charged for that limo.
13. In the event that you and your party are more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled wedding/vow renewal, there will be a $100 penalty fee and we will reschedule your wedding to our next available time.
14. Ace of Hearts wedding Chapel reputation; At the absolute and unfettered discretion of the Ace of Hearts Wedding Chapel any function may be cancelled by the Ace of Hearts Wedding Chapel even if paid in full, if the Ace of Hearts Wedding Chapel has reasonable grounds for believing that the holding of such function would prejudice the reputation, good name, or standing of the Ace of Hearts Wedding chapel.
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
By checking the box I hereby agree to the terms of this agreement